Lifesciences and Healthcare
We have unmatched, longstanding experience in managing major pharmaceutical and healthcare projects of key players on the Russian market.
Our team includes lawyers from corporate, regulatory and legal practices, including intellectual property and antitrust experts, which allows us to offer clients a wide range of services and to provide comprehensive support for their projects in the pharmaceutical industry.
We give advice on various aspects of the pharmaceutical business, including licensing, clinical trials, registration, production, labelling, quality control and distribution of drugs and medical devices, as well as the participation of pharmaceutical companies in state procurement. Additionally, we have experience in providing the following services to our clients:
- legal due diligence of pharmaceutical companies over their compliance with the regulatory requirements on their operations
- full legal support for corporate reorganisations of pharmaceutical companies, including the redistribution of drug portfolios among the companies to be reorganised
- transaction support during the acquisition and sale of drug portfolios
- support for projects related to the issue of drug manufacturing licences
- support for collaboration between drug manufacturers as part of the performance of work under contracting agreements
- transaction support during the acquisition and sale of pharmaceutical companies and for projects to create joint ventures between market participants
- advising on the issues involved in the distribution and advertising of pharmaceuticals and medical products, including the vetting of potential counterparties, contracts with distributors and bonus policies
- advising on the protection of intellectual property during technology transfers
01 June 2023
Better Chance announces its first-year results and new strategic areas of focusMore
01 June 2022
An alliance of the best teams from Clifford Chance, Allen & Overy, Herbert Smith Freehills, Linklaters, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, and Squire Patton Boggs announced the start of their work under a new brand - Better ChanceMore
We invite you to read the latest company news
Better Chance and W&H Law Firm (PRC) entered into a comprehensive strategic cooperation
Our cooperation with one of the largest law firms in mainland China creates new opportunities in the rapidly growing market of cross-border investment projects
Better Chance advises X5 Group
Better Chance advises X5 Group on the acquisition of a 100% stake in Victoria Baltia LLC
First year results and strategic developments
Better Chance announces its first-year results and new strategic areas of focus
Better Chance advises Morgan Advanced Materials
The Better Chance team advises Morgan Advanced Materials plc on the sale of its 51% holding in MTK-SL LLC to its business partner Sukholozhsky Refractory Plant JSC
Better Chance advises Arcelik A.Ş.
Better Chance advises Arcelik A.Ş. on the acquisition of Whirlpool’s Russian business.
Better Chance unites best teams on the legal services market
An alliance of the best teams from Clifford Chance, Allen & Overy, Herbert Smith Freehills, Linklaters, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, and Squire Patton Boggs announced the start of their work under a new brand — Better Chance